Boy or girl?

What are the tell tale signs that you mummies believe in to guess if it is a baby girl or boy? I am still active, no morn sickness. Still able to go to work and no picky for food. Some say by looking at my tummy, it's a girl. But some say it's a boy because I'm still strong hahahaha! Anyone can ease my mind? I got a feeling it is a boy though! ? Gender reveal is next wk so I really cannot wait. ?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When my wife was preggy, we also tot its a boy. My wife typically does not eat spicy food, but suddenly like spicy, strong tasting food. Turns out we have a baby girl. So it's my own theory for now, if you like to eat spicy when preggy - it's a girl. If you like to eat sour when preggy, it's a boy. Keep us posted and stay healthy

Read more
5y ago

Mine toooo! Before pregnancy, abit of spicy cannot take it! During pregnancy, crave for spicy food. :)

For my third preg i gt all the signs of expecting a girl (tummy is round, allover weight gain, liking sour food etc) but it's still a boy haha. This preg was v diff from the rest of my preg in term of mornibg sickness, energy etc. although gender is the same. So best is still to wait for ultrasound

Read more
5y ago

Patiently waiting hehe

Hi, For my baby no.3 my gynae see is a boy. Baby gender will confirm next wk too. I feel nausea but no vomiting, likes to eat spicy and salty food. My tummy is pointy sharp n high compare to my 2 gals I have no nausea and have full of energy likes to eat sweet stuff. Tummy sharp n Low. 😊

5y ago

Mine seems a lil up for now! Waiting for a week more to know hehe good luck dear!

I know the excitement! Well people tell me mummy's insticnts are always correct.. but not for me. Family and friends predicted to be a boy, while i predicted girl. In the end it was really a boy! I was fine with either gender as its our first child so doesnt matter actually.

5y ago

True! I shall wait then hehe :)

my gender reveal is next week too! ive been eating a lot of spicy and consuming almost same amount of sourness too! so im excited to know if its a girl or a boy! been feelings its a boy since first tri but now at 19 weeks sudden change of heart its a girl.

5y ago

I WENT FOR MY CHECK UP AND ITS A BOY!

May be a boy... I don't nausea at all during my first 3 mths... If is a girl, u will have more female hormones,then will nausea at the beginning stage.... Mine end up is a boy 😁

5y ago

I got a feeling its a boy too. I seem quite relax 😂

Super Mum

Hmmm... my first one I vomit hard.. ppl say I'm having a ger.. end up a boy.. the 2nd one I vomit even harder and it's a ger.. so really hard to say..

5y ago

True, hard for me to figure too!

Haha I think hard to tell, I have morning sickness and my tummy looks round, a lot of ppl guess girl including myself, in the end is boy

VIP Member

I have the same as u no symptoms, no nausea or anything too.. i had a boy 👦🏻 they say if baby bump pointed - boy 👦🏻

5y ago

Yay! Lets hope my instinct is right hehe

VIP Member

alot of my friends guess by the size of my tummy. my mil says my tummy is v round so is boy and turns out rly is boy 😂😂

5y ago

I think i'll listen to ur mil too hehe