what are the steps when u bathe your bb? just write in brief will do. mine is 4 months old n I bathe her just like how I bathe her when she is 1mth old...

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When my baby was still less than 2 months, I would wash her eyes and face first with cotton dabbed in bottled water. Then I undress her, wash her butt and dip her in to the basin. Now that she's almost 5 mos, I skip the cotton ball washing and just wash her face with the same washcloth as I use for her body. Saves me time and effort.

Read more

My baby keeps her legs straight and refuse to sit long while bath time🤣 she has thick hair, always have to wash hair first by letting her lay on my lap, after washing off soap only put in the tub. When she wants to stand, I support her and faster wash her up. She's turning 4 months in two days.

Slowly ease your baby into the tub feet first. You should use one hand to support the baby's head and neck. Gently pour cupfuls of water over your baby. Wash your baby with soap. Rinse your child. Take your child out of the tub. Pat your baby dry. Dress your baby.

Read more

Clean eyes, face, ears with cotton wool and warm boiled water, undress baby,wash private areas, lower in tub, wash hair, wash the rest of the body (while teaching her body parts and how to kick and splash), rinse off, dry baby, apply lotion/cream, dress up!

I'd use a cloth to wipe his gums, rinse the cloth and wipe his face. Follow up by washing his hair and neck. (He's still on my lap) Apply soap on him and place him into the bath tub next. Rinse him with water and we're done! :-)

Read more

put her in the bath tub holding the head. then use handkerchief to wash the face first . then wash the hair. then front body part. follow by back. then splash a bit of water on him. he feel so shiok . carry him up and dry him.

before putting bubz in the bathtub, will keep tell him that hes going into the water. scoop some water to put on his palm and feet to warn him. then lower him. wash head first. then neck, body, butt, legs, back, body again. then up we go.

8y ago

yups. did that too. thanks mummy for sharing

1) clean the eyes, ears with cotton wool 2) clean the mouth wif baby mouth wash 3) clean the face with cloth 4) wash the head, body, back and butt 5) dry baby up and clean the belly button with cotton wool 6) dress baby up!

Read more
8y ago

thanks mummy. glad I'm doing it correctly... thanks for sharing.

VIP Member

U only can wait when your LO can sit on his own first than slowly start to drain him with little bit of water on his head and let him get use to it.

Mine is 4 months old too. 1st- wipe his eyes, ears and face with cotton Then, bring him to the tub to bathe him.