Baby started crying while bathing

Hi mummies, need an opinion. My baby is 9months now, usually when me and my hubby bath her together there is no problem and she's not crying but last few days my mom,my niece and myself bathe her together she started to cry and after that incident she cry all the way to today when me and my hubby bathe her. Even before i entering the toilet with her, outside the toilet she cry already. Any mummies face the same as mine ? How do u manage it?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some toddlers hates water. Yup. My kids used to throw tantrums and cry whenever it's bath time. So what I did was I will put some toys in a bucket for them to play. While they're playing, I will shower them shampoo all that. Then they will cry again when shower time is over. So I drained the water from the toys and let them hold it while putting on their clothes. You don't need that many people to shower your toddler. Too crowded & may scare the baby also. If you're scared she will slip, buy an anti slip mat to put your toddler and let her play with some toys while you shower her

Read more

i dont think your baby needs so many people to bathe her honestly. maybe try to see if its because the water or soap are entering her eyes. make your daughter feel comfortable.

VIP Member

Same! I have the same issue but not all the time though. So the only way is i let him play with the bath toys and follow his pace. Sometimes it doesnt work sometime it does.