bath

how do u wake your 6week old up for bath? or do u just let them sleep till they wake up? my lo sometimes can sleep for up to 9hrs(dreamfeed) and when she finally wakes up she’s usually hungry and will cry nonstop if i tried to bathe her before feeds, after feeds she will go back to sleep.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I wouldn’t wake my baby for a bath at night 😅 Sleep is so precious. During the daytime, I would bathe the baby after a feed. If baby always falls asleep after feeding, I would do a half feed just to quench the thirst a bit, then bathe baby, and then feed again so baby can nap after:) Anyway, the awake interval during the day will increase after a while, so you’ll have more awake time to bathe baby soon:)

Read more

I don’t wake him up. Wait for him to wakeup. Depending on his mood, if he wants to feed, i will feed him first and wait awhile after the feed to bath him. If he is okay, i quickly change and bath him and then feed!

i dont wake my lo up.ill just wait during her playtime and shes giggling and not cranky. can be depending before or after feeds.

VIP Member

I let my LO wake up on her own. I won't wake my LO up for bath.

VIP Member

I feed first and wake bb up for bath about an hour later

VIP Member

I will feed her first then wake her up for bath.

VIP Member

Will wait to awake then shower

Feed first , then bath :)

VIP Member

i wait till they wake up

VIP Member

Sleep till wake up