Epidural

What will you mommies suggest? To yse epidural or just use laughing gas?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If your pain tolerance is lower. Just go for epidural. My mum was so against epidural.. Before I go inside delivery suite she emphasis to me numerous times. And even when I was inside she called and reminded me not to take epidural.. So I started with laughing gas.. It can't help me.. Then I took another injection on my both thighs. Finally I surrender to epidural.

Read more

Depends i guess? I kind of telling myself now to say NO to epidural first but Im not sure if i can take the pain when the time comes cuz for me.... even INJECTION HURTS!

Depends on your pain tolerance. Laughing gas only helps manage the pain by 20%. It helped me a little, I was able to pull through without epidural.

I used epidural. I can't tahan the pain... Somemore 30hours. I try tahan one hour cmi already. If 2hours I can bear with it but too long already

VIP Member

You can't really decide now. Once youre in labor , you will eventually know what you need. It also depends on your pain tolerance

Your body will KNOW what you need at that point of time. Nobody cn predict their delivery. 😊

VIP Member

you will decide when you go into labour, if cannot stand, u will beg for epidural yourself

Laughing gas made me wanna puke. Used for a few hours before I decided to take epidural!

Depends on your pain tolerance level. I suggest you standby epidural, in case.

Super Mum

Depends on your pain threshold. I am hoping laughing gas is enough for me.