What meals plan can we give for 18months? Eg. Bfast, lunch and dinner.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

breakfast : a cup of fresh milk, eggs, fruits and a bun lunch : a slice of fish, rice/noodles/pasta, vege, fruits. dinner : same as lunch but change different kinda protein. sometimes I offer soup withn pasta or rice too. i breastfeed so it's latching on demand, and a must before nap and bedtime

Read more
VIP Member

my 1.2 LO menu : morning. fruits/bread with eggs/ oat biscuits lunch: pasta/ salmon/ chic dinner: rice with a dish. etc potato sup, chic sup, noodles with a dish.... so far eating well. and FM every 3 hrs 🙄

Read more
VIP Member

Breakfast: bowl of yoghurt, slice of cheese. The pic below is an example for lunch Dinner: purée packet food and avocado 5 bottles of milk for the rest of the day.

Read more
Post reply image

This is what my menu looks like bread and cheese, soup and rice and repeat for dinner.I make different soups. And in between tea time I give them fruits.

I feed baby whatever I eat. Unless it's spicy. 18 months old can eat anything already. Its totally up to you.

VIP Member

Bfast you can try oats or mini pancakes! Lunch - Kway teow soup! Noodle soup Dinner - Rice with soup!