What made you decide that you want another child? With the stress that I went through with pregnancy, and now, taking care of the baby, it seems that I'm just too exhausted and wouldn't want to go through that ordeal again.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I've two daughters with 10 years pagitan. I was ok with having a daughter until my grandpa died. I saw my mom and her siblings (9 of them), grieving. But at least they had each other. After that I started pleading to the LORD for another child so that my first daughter will not be alone when we're gone. But I do get you Ajie, pregnancy and giving birth is a reeeally hard job. I still want another baby though, but since I'm over 40, adoption is an option for me. 😊

Magbasa pa

I'm turning 37 this year..and all the people around me is telling me that its time for baby number 2! I have a 3yo dau and she's my world..i want the best for her so for me baby 2 is out of the plan..life is tough..balancing work and family is hard..

We plan of having our second child (if it is God's will) once our firstborn is 3years old. I want her to have at least one sibling so that they can support each other when the time comes that we (my husband and I) are no longer here on earth.

Same here moms! :) Everyone around me tries to convince me to have another child and I just can't imagine having another one just yet. I'd rather have my one pabebe toddler than two babies (and a husband) to take care of. :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12752)

I'm getting old na kasi. I was 37 when i gave birth to my last baby boy (i have three boys). It was planned. We wanted three kids talaga more pa nga sana if hindi lang cs silang tatlo.

I feel you! My husband keeps telling me that we should have our next baby and I just keep telling him to grow a uterus! I'm so not ready yet :(