Let’s Talk about Anxiety and stress during pregnancy.

When you’re pregnant you go through a lot of changes. Your hormones are all over the place and that can make you extremely emotional. I remember I cried for no reason sometimes, or the tiniest things would make me cry. I also remember going through small moments of depression. I would always feel so guilty that I felt that way because I felt that pregnancy should be one of the happiest moments of your life. Which, would only make me feel worse. And honestly made me worry about having postpartum depression. ⁣ ⁣ I talk about things like going through depression during my pregnancy and face it as honestly nothing to be ashamed of because it happens to a lot of pregnant women and I’m creating human life. And always think that my body is doing this amazing thing and I’m going through a lot of changes. The most important thing is I talk to my loved ones. I was surrounded by people who showed me love and always assured me that I could talk to them. I am so grateful that I was able to reach out when I was feeling down. Because going through it alone puts more stress on me and my little bundle of joy. ⁣ ⁣ Anxiety and stress during pregnancy is very common. However, if you feel anxious most of the time and find it difficult to relax, you may need help. Trust yourself to be the best judge in determining if your stress levels are normal and don’t be afraid to seek help to ensure a healthy pregnancy. Find out more: www.project-sidekicks.com #ProjectSidekicks #iamtapvipmom #theasianparentph @theasianparent_ph

Let’s Talk about Anxiety and stress during pregnancy.
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

Thanks for sharing your experience mommy and for giving advice to all the pregnant moms out there. Also applied to this campaign for TAP'S VIP mommas. 💕