What is your pre schooler first hobby?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Crime. My nephew's first hobby was taking things and hoarding it somewhere in the house like a racoon. We were all wondering where our keys were and all that. Then check check it was all in a pile under the small table lol. So turns out he likes collecting things so we started giving him stamps to collect(coz if we give those trading card games later scared he will steal from other people. Also stamps lol no one to steal from hahaha) Then we go to the post office weekly or we look online to find stamps to buy as an activity together. It's interesting ah. Coz now he's like oh this is England stamp, this is singapore stamp and etc. Like geography. Btw any of you all have cousins or relatives studying geography for degree? my younger cousin thinking of doing it but need a bit of advice.

Read more

My nephew was about 3 years old when he started to pick up crayons and draw all over everything! It was charming, at first. But then he started drawing all over my cousin's (his mom) room's wallpaper! That's when we started buying him bigger coloring books because it seems like he needed a bigger canvas. He's turning 9 now and he still loves coloring but he's fallen in love with reading as well! :)

Read more

My friend's son loves "being a police" -- he dresses up like one and pretends to look for clues so that he can solve crimes. Reckon this is alot to do with his father being in the police force. His sister, on the other hand, loves tumbling, gymnastics and dancing, a hobby that started after watching a gymnastics competition on TV a few years back. Her parents are planning to enrol her in gymnastics class.

Read more

My #1 - #3 as of now loves ART. Colouring and drawing are part of their every day life. They can don't eat but must draw and colour. Likely hood, they had inherited that from their Daddy. Daddy loves to draw too. Everyday after school, the 1st thing when they reach home is to get colour pencils and their colouring books.

Read more
VIP Member

My 3-year-old niece picked up the hobby of dancing. She was about 9 months when she first sat in front of the TV and started grooving to a Bollywood chartbuster. She has since followed her 'passion' and turned it into a hobby. We are now planning to enroll her in formal dance classes from next year.

Read more
VIP Member

My 3yo loves clay modelling or anything that is into building. He is obsessed with his lego and playdoh. He even pretend to be a scavanger to be on a mission to dig dinosaur bones

Read more

My 6 years old likes pretend play with doll house while my 2.5 years old son likes cycling. At times, both can play well together with each other on their hobby.

My daughter loves play doh. We always play together whenever we have free time. It also help on motor skill as well.