What is the cutest thing your baby has done?

69 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My colleague's 11-month old would speed crawl everywhere he goes now. Super cute! She once showed us a video of him speed crawling from on opposite end of the room towards her. He was squealing and trying to move very very fast. Melted all our hearts.

When my hubby opens our home door and she can hear him, she would crawl as fast as she can, reach for my hubby's legs, stand up and asked to be carried. Even when he is tired from work, he said, that is the best reward ever. Cutest to me!

She was sleeping after nursing but as I was about to put her down , she hugged my breast with her tiny arms and gripped my shirt super tight. I surrendered and sat on the couch the whole time she slept.

VIP Member

Everytime my boy unlock a new milestone..it really makes me very surprised and excitied about it. To me everything he does is cute, even when he just smile sweetly at me makes my day=)

Noong nasa grade school pa sila, tapos gumagawa sila ng self-made christmas, valentine and mother's day cards, tapos ibibigay nila sa akin with a kiss. I missed those things.

when I say my daughter no no no no no she shakes her head that's really so so so cute and now a days when she try to crawls with knee she ends up doing push-ups

Drool filled kiss on my nose n lips...she is jus 6 mnths...so it wasn't a kiss...it was jus a pre teething reflex...bt whatever loved it...💕💕💕💕🥰🥰🥰

VIP Member

When she maintained eye contact, while gripping my fingers as I shaked my head left to right. (She was barely 4 weeks old).

I love when my baby hugs me and kisses me just like what I did for him/her. The moment is priceless and precious.

Everytime he's pouting super kinikilig ako kasi super cute niya and at the same time kapag nagssmile siya hahaha so adorbs!!