Rant

What am i wrong?! I just want more supply what is wrong.. All my family think is no supply nevermind la its ok just fomula.. I am the only one with the baby (husband not around and i dont really like to rely on others abt anything) i want get supplements u all say waste money i want lactation u all also say waste money.. Fomula is expensive thats why i want to boost my milk to lower buy fomula.. U all keep comparing me with mothers that have no milk from the start say its ok some moms have no milk from the start.. Why cnt u all understand the sadness i feel when i see such a pathetic amount coming out of me not even enough to feed the baby.. And u all are not outsiders u all are my parents my sister! Why do u all keep proving to me how much u all dun understand me.. 22 years and this kind of not understanding me shit is still going on.. Do i have to really kill myself so someone can understand me? I have no friends because i am always the second option i have no one to rely on and im tired to always keep a smiley face to everyone.. Im so tired of everything..

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, be happy & keep thinking ur baby has no one else now but you. Got milk or not, most important is baby getting full and nutrition. Don't care about what ppl said.

4y ago

Your bm is protecting your baby and boosting baby’s immune system, so you’re a hero!