7 Replies

It depends on your father-in-law's likes or hobbies. My dad for example, loves to collect basketball jersey. So my wife and I are planning to buy him Crispa and Toyota Retro basketball jerseys which we believe that he'll really appreciate.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-8508)

Depends on what he like? I think a belt, watch or wallet would be nice. But I would be bringing my dad for a nice dinner together as a family. Spending time together is great too~

My future FIL loves building and DIY stuff, so I plan to get him a toolkit (because his is old) and maybe a tool belt to he can do his construction projects easily.

My father-in-law is catching up with the world of internet and social media.. so I'm thinking an ipad or a tablet for him.

VIP Member

Buffet! Where hub as a father get to eat and enjoy together with his father too. And we get to eat too.

VIP Member

Wallet, pen, belt?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles