What cologne do you use for your babies?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

How old are the babies? When my kids were infants, we do away with colognes beacuse they are too way harsh for babies' delicate skin. We started applying on cologne at 2 years old. Usually Johnson's baby cologne and Bambino from bench. Still we apply with caution since colognes sting and leave redness on skin.

Magbasa pa

Currently I am not using any cologne on my 6-month old, but when I was young my mom used to put Nenuco or Denene on me. I purchased small bottles now and they still smell great. :) Though I'll wait for my son to turn 1 year old before I give him any cologne. :)

I don't use any cologne for my babies as per advise of the pedia. I've learned this from my mom since it was also one of the factors which triggered my asthma when I was 2 years old. So definitely, I won't be risking using scents for my baby at a young age.

If your baby is below a year old, I suggest you skip using cologne as per most pedias' recommendation. After all, they have this distinct amoy baby smell. But if you really prefer one, I like the smell of Baby Bench, specifically the blue one

I'd advise not using any cologne son babies just yet; their senses are sensitive at this point in their development, and on top of that, babies don't really need colognes just yet.

We use Nenuco for our toddler, but we never put it directly on his skin. We would only put some whenever we go out, which happens not often in a week.

Mustela baby cologne. I love the scent so much that I use it on myself sometimes :) It is safe enough to use for babies :)

We don't use baby cologne as much as possible for 2years old and below. Sensitive kasi ang skin ng nga babies.

How old is your baby? Mine is 2yo, I seldom use one for her but I find Enfant's baby cologne refreshing.

Baby bench blue for both my boys. I just love the scent. They're 2 and 9 sprayed only on clothes.