4 Replies

Honeysuckle Breast Milk Storage Bags These are by far my favorite bags. They are made of a thicker, more durable material. I can put over 6 oz milk in them without leaks or overfilling (about 7- 7 1/2 like the Lansinoh bags) and like the Lansinoh bags these do lay flat in the freezer to take up less space. They are also BPA-free and they are eco-friendly! They are made of oxo-biodegradable material so they can decompose over time. Honeysuckle vs LansinohI love ordering these because Amazon has them in a 300 pack available which gives you a better value costing an average of 15 cents per bag (or around 20 cents per bag in the 50-pack) I go through a good bit of bags so these are a much better value for me than ordering or buying the 50-packs. I received these bags initially from a milk bank when I had excess milk to donate and loved them so much I continued to buy them when I found them online. These come pre-sterilized with the entire top of the bag sealed with a perforated edge. The Lansinoh bags also have a perforated edge for this as well. I prefer these over the other bags because the quality is better, the value is better, and I have never experienced leaks with these. Apparently I’m not the only one who thinks these bags are great because these have a 4.4 out of 5 star rating.

A few of my friends used Honeysuckle Breastmilk Storage bags and recommend this brand as they have not experienced any leaks using these bags. They also felt that the material used (BPA-free) seemed thicker and more durable than some others they've tried. These can be purchased from this website: http://poshbaby.sg/products/honeysuckle-breastmilk-storage-bags 50pcs, $19.90

A lot of mummies recommend Lansinoh milk bags as it is leak proof protection with double zip lock. It is also designed to freeze lay flat for efficient storage. It is on offer now at $15.90 for 50 pieces. http://www.pupsikstudio.com/lansinoh-breastmilk-storage-bags-50pcs.html

VIP Member

I have tried Lasinoh, Dr Brown and Boots. I personally like Dr Browns milk storage bag as it is self standing and has a double zipper deal. Boots is also pretty good. If you buy from Boots BKK it costs only THB150 for a box of 40 bags. It can store 250ml.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles