What baby milk lotion do you use? Do you recommend the pigeon baby milk lotion?

Post image
30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would use the Thomson baby lotion once in awhile just because they gave it free in the welcome bag. Actually I don't see the need to use any lotion since baby's skin is already perfect and should use as little chemicals as possible. If you really want to buy it, check out this mama's review on the product. Seems good for sensitive skin. http://thecareerhousewife.blogspot.sg/2013/12/product-review-three-weeks-of-using.html?m=1

Read more

I am using california baby and I always get them from online website, Pupsik Studio and Agape Babies. If your baby shows no signs of allergies, Pigeon will be an Awesome Brand too!

I was not using any lotion on my daughter from birth until 4 months when she started to have eczema problem. I started using Physiogel AI cream.

I haven't tried products of Pigeon. I use Mamaearth baby lotion for my baby. Her skin stays soft and nourished.

I prefer Johnson Baby for my baby last time. but is depend the baby skin is sensitive which type of lotion too.

TapFluencer

I'm using alobaby very good for my baby sensitive skin. There's abother version of pigeon not bad pure seriesm

Read the label to see if the lotion is paraben free. For young babies, good to choose unscented lotion.

VIP Member

I'm using Cetaphil Baby lotion. Pigeon is an affordable and trusted brand, so I'd recommend it as well.

I'm using baby Gaia organic moisturizing lotion. It is suitable for both face and body.

VIP Member

Have tried Alobaby, California Baby, Offspring, Mustela. The best is Alobaby!