What brand of wipes do u all use to wipe baby's mouth? I'm currently using LEC Japan wipes but thinking of keeping track of a few other brands so I can purchase whenever there are good prices. Thanks in advance!

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Moony and goon wipes is good like LEC pure water too. Moony can buy at lazada, the cheapest i got is $14-16 for a pack of 80*8. I usually buy qhen there is free shipping, they often have free shipping on app. And i always use it with discount codes too, additional discount why not. And remember to use shopback for rebates too! https://www.shopback.sg/?raf=4rlEy2 use this link to get your 1st $5, if you don't have an account yet. Goon can buy at baby fair, it's very cheap, $7.90 for 3 pack of 70. Maybe can see if lazada got sale or not. If that cheap also can buy. Huggies is good but easily torn so must be gentle when pulling. I try baby johnson, but i don't like it, it's too wet and soapy feel. (Just my thoughts, no often) hence, it's really good that you try out 1st. The above 3 brand is not very big size or heavy. Can use to wipe butts too if don't bring too many types of wipes out. Do ask the if the wipes is ok to wipe hand and mouth. Now most of the brand are ok to wipe hand and mouth too. Like organic story, nateen, their wipes are ok to wipe hand and mouth instead of poo only. And it's also very good to use too. K-mom is good too but a little too expensive.

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

I've been using Pigeon wipes for hand and mouth. I normally stock up during baby fair when there is sale. But I also tried other brands also ok. Eg: Huggies, BabyU, kodomo, organic story, goon, moony etc.Normally I will look up for sales online like Lazada or Qoo10. Even during baby fairs you can go to the different brand booth to test out their wipes. No harm trying different brands to find one that you like ( of course got to be affortable and good quality ), but most importantly suitable for your baby.

Read more

I use the Jeju wet wipes from Qoo10 too, cheap and gd. I switched from LEC's yellow wipes after my lo turned 6mo. The Jeju ones are almost as thick as LEC's yellow wipes but slightly bigger and more importantly much cheaper. Fragrance free and gd for sensitive skin.

LEC japan wipes for mouth (pink in colour) is good as it has those gaze kind so its easier to wipe off those food crumps or dirt. But nowsday we use organic story cause it can be used for all purpose, easier to bring one out den 2 different kind

I like the Johnson's Baby Skincare wipes, it's mild and gentle on baby's skin. I personally use it to remove my makeup sometimes when I run out of my make up wipes and they work great. No dryness or irritation on my face either.

Post reply image

Am using the Pigeon's Hand and Mouth Wipes. Been using for my baby since young and it seemed ok. Even my elder children are using it too. Another that I used is Pureen anti bacterial wipes (Blue in colour).

Read more
VIP Member

Pigeon hand & mouth wipes from any supermarket or Jeju water wet wipes from Qoo10. It is important to check the ingredients of the wipes to see if it's alcohol free & chemical free as the baby skin is very delicate

I'm using lucky baby. It's so far the most affordable one that I found. At kiddy place if there's promo you can get it at $15.90 for 2 packs of 3. I love the cover ask i get irritated by those normal sticker.

we are using tollyjoy wipes. was recommended by a buddy of mine, got them at a baby fair in expo. preordered a carton at only 50+ quite cheap and quite good. no rashes or anything to my little boy

I using Zappy its 100% organic and and it is safe to use for face, hands and mouth. It was also given from Thomson. Its quite cheap comfare to other brand. bought in Q100 but sumx lazada also have