What brand of wipes do u all use to wipe baby's mouth? I'm currently using LEC Japan wipes but thinking of keeping track of a few other brands so I can purchase whenever there are good prices. Thanks in advance!

51 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm currently using K Mom. I think the following brands are good too: -Natural organics (used the sample and find it good. Will be buying this in the future) -Moony (very soft and smooth)

Read more

BeBeSup n huggies for me cos I believe wipes are most impt to note no harmful chemical n as natural as possible so tat it won't cause irritants or unnecessary rashes on LO gentle skin.

Am using Pigeon hand & mouth wipes since my 1st to my 3rd kid. just check the ingredients to ensure chemical free as no parents would want to damage their precious's skin

i use pigeon hand and mouth wipe just specially for cleaning mouth and hand at home, if outside i normally use nuk wipes as its slim in per pc packaging and easy enough to bring out

I use Jeju wet wipes, from Qoo10. I prefer that over Pigeon as it's moist, relatively good quality, not sticky on the hands and reasonable pricing. I use that during meal time too.

I'm using this! Smells good and it's very soft. Beauty language sells this at 3 for $10. But usually my Husband will order cartons from an online seller.

Post reply image

I using organic story. like it so much cause it's organic gentle on baby skin. another is jeju wipes from Qoo1o cheap and good as well!

I using Pigeon newborn(silver packaging), this is ex but quite gd n soap free..thick, not too wet from a well-known brand..

I used natural organics and pigeon. you can stock up at baby fairs as they sell them in bulk so it's relatively cheaper!

VIP Member

We bought cusson wet wipes from Jakarta and have been using that. It's super popular in Indonesia and very affordable