What are the top 3 things you fight about as a couple?

175 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Attitude,not showing appreciation...kahit pagod na ako sa buong maghapon sa pag aalaga sa mga bata sakanya balewala lang..ako kasi naghahanap din aq ng atensyon..ni hindi q nga matandaan kung kailan nia aq huling pinagsilbihan ung time n mommy (un kasi tawag nia sa akin) taralabas tayo lagi kasi aq ang nagsasabi saknya ipasyal mo nman kami tapos wala ciang ibang lugar kundi ung sa park tapos hindi q rin matandaan na kung kailan nia q huling binigyan ng regalo parang appreciation sa pag aasikaso sknila kailangan ko din nman maramdamn un para malaman ko n aaprreciate nia lahat ng ginagawa ko..kaya ung ibang couple n kakilala ko naiinggit aq kasi yung mga asawa nila kayang magpakita sweetness sa mga taong nkkaharap nila ung asawa q wala..na iistress aq kaya feeling q ngaun wala qng ganang kumilos tapos ni hindi man lang kami mayaya ng mga anak nia na tara sa labas nman tayo kumaen kahit isang beses lang sa isang buwan mag dine out wala...kaya sa relastion nmin ngaun nwawalan n ko ng gana...mali ba q doon sa nararamdaman q...tapos akala nia pera lang wala nman un sa akin eh ung marinig lang ung mga bagay na mommy deserve mo to kaya labas tayo mommy derve mo to kaya binilhan kita ung ganon feeling q tuloy d aq worth it sa mga ganun pagpaparamdam...hayyyyzzzz....butin lang may community kami n sinalihan kahit paano nagiging light yung pakiramdam q..

Read more
5y ago

I feel you..kasi ganon din asawa q dati pero dapat kausapin mo sya na about it...my mga bagay talaga na hindi na nila napapansin..just try baka my mgbago

Main three things we fight about as a married couple is: when my partner doesn't do his part on helping me clean and organize the house. During my pregnancy it's been hard for me to bend down and sweep/mop the floor, do laundry and take out the trash. If I have to ask more than 3 times... There's a problem. Keeping up with house duties and responsibilities before our LO arrives is crucial for my peace of mind. When there's an inadequate of balance of love, understanding and communication within the needs and expectations for our life path. I'm usually the one planning and organizing our budgets and events, sometimes I feel like I'm doing too much and if he could just understand what our priorities are and why it is expected in this journey, then it would help me feel like we're in this together rather than me facing it alone. And last but not least, when I have to remind him why things need to be done. Again, during pregnancy my tasks and strengths are limited. Bending and weight lifting are limited. I can't keep up with house work and daily duties as before. I don't need to keep reminding him of the things that are in plain sight, and obvious to solve. I guess overall, it's frustrating when you can't get things done yourself and have to rely on others to get duties done.

Read more

Pera, budget ng anak namin, bisyo n'ya like pag-inom ng alak, family n'ya. Badvibes kase nagigipit na nga sa budget ng anak nakakainom pa tapos malalaman ko pa may hiram sa kanya mga kapatid n'ya, humihingi pa ng padala nanay n'ya sa akin naman basta sobra walang problema e kaso nga gipit raw tapos reason pa n'ya yung hiram sa kanya kaya hanggang sa family n'ya sumasakit ang ulo ko. Ayaw nila sa'kin pinaghihiwalay kami kaya naman pala e ginagawa nilang ATM si Mister di pa ko diniretsa na magiging hadlang kasi pagsasama nung mag-ama sa allowance nila 🤔😂

Read more

His family haha! As much as I love them, they can be sooooo overbearing sometimes. i grew up in a home where we filter our content before we talk but his family goes all out and have an opinion about everything - sometimes good but sometimes they say things for the sake of saying them and it bothers me especially when it comes to sensitive topics like religion. I'm more for the "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all" but his family is all for expressing their opinions, which can be hurtful at times.

Read more
VIP Member

We squabble over the tiniest things! For me, I tend to get really angry, but after fighting it out, I forget the issue and things go back to normal. 1. Financial issues Him working for lesser than expected or not working at all 2. Housework Who does the housework. Generally, I do the cooking and he does the cleaning. 3. Tiny everyday things We live together, so it's really easy to squabble over anything and everything. It could be because we are newlyweds as well.

Read more

Well, i believe every couple has many. For me, the top 3 would be:- Money $$ As I'm not working, financially we are a litle tight but still managable. Our 4 rascals Although we have some disagreement at times, we will try not to say in front of the kids but sometimes we forgot the kids are around and start making nasty remarks. Housework I hate doing housework and did mentioned before marriage that i won't do any. He agreed but now he will complain a little.

Read more

Sorry to ask here, but I noticed you published an article about a 1 y/o Chinese baby who almost drown in a pool while her mom was texting in her cellphone. Her name is Xiao Ai. I watched to video of the accident and it’s hunt me ever since, I think of her everyday and wish that she survived in good health.I have search so much but can’t find any updates other than she was left in a coma. Please let me know if she recovered. Thank you.

Read more
6y ago

Maybe someone who reads Chinese can search for me, they may have posted an update somewhere.

Mm ... come to think of it. Quite a lot. 1. Money issue When it comes to end of the month. Usually it happens when hubby draws $ from his account. He will get a shock of his life. 2. Kids Disciplining the kids is always my responsibility however, hubby will say that I'm biased. 3. Housework Although he is the one who agreed to do majority of the housework, he will at times complain about me not helping.

Read more

Alak, pera, lying just to be with his friends, hndi nman sa selfish ako pero pag minsan ksi mas unahin kmi bigyan ng ganito ganyan ilibre kmi ng anak nya ipasyal kmi diko nman hinahangad yun pero wag nman sana sa nanay at tatay nya sa tito tita mga pinsan lolo at lola nya super sya magbigay ok lng wala sya mabigay samin nasarili nya asawa at anak bsta sa pamilya nya Go na Go sya. Ay kairita pag ganun 😂

Read more

My top 3 things are:- 1) he dont agree to my way of upbringing my kids. His way is rotan, my way is soft approach. He said our kids became rascals because of my upbringing method. 2) Both my kids are so sticky to me, so basically he can't be left at home with the kids. So, arguments start when I need some me time pun tak boleh. 3) He loves to nag. I hate it.

Read more