What are the best things about becoming a mom? :)

72 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

การให้ความรัก การเอาใจใส่ การดูแล ทุกอย่างประกอบกันตั้งแต่ลูกอยู่ในครรภ์ ฉันเข้าใจว่า เด็กที่อยู่ในครรภ์มารดา สามารถรับรู้ความรู้สึกของแม่ที่มีต่อลูกในครรภ์ได้ และเมื่อลูกคลอดออกมาจิตใต้สำนึกจากแม่ที่ถ่ายทอดความรัก ให้แก่ลูกตั้งแต่ในครรภ์ ลูกจะรับสัมผัสนั้นได้ และลูกจะมีจิตใจดีงาม และเมื่อคลอดออกมาจากครรภ์แล้ว แม่ต้องเฝ้าถนอม และพยายามพูดกับลูกด้วยวาจาที่ไพเราะ ทุกครั้งที่คุยกับเค้า และอบรมเค้าในทางที่ถูกที่ควร แม่ค้องมีความอดทน และไม่ควรใส่อารมณ์ไม่ดีในขณะสอนลูก ขณะสอนลูกต้องสอนด้วยความใจเย็น นอกจากนี้ต้องมีการแสดงออกจากแม่ว่ารักลูก เช่น การหอม กอด บ่อยๆตนกระทั่งลูกโตเป็น หนุ่ม เป็นสาว เพื่อให้ลูกได้รับรู้ว่าความรักของแม่ที่มีต่อลูกยิ่งใหญ่เพียงใด. ข้อสำคัญแม่ต้องเป็นตัวอย่างที่ดีให้ลูกเห็นเสมอๆ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น การพูดที่ไพเราะ การับฟังความคิดเห็นของลูก และเมื่อลูกมีปัญหาเมื่อลูกเล่าให้ฟัง ควรมีการแลกเปลี่ยนความคิดเห็นกัน เพื่อนำมาซึ่งทางออกที่ดีที่สุด โดยให้ลูกมีส่วนร่วมในการแก้ไขปัญหาของตัวเองด้วย เพื่อที่ลูกจะได้มีประสบการณ์ในเรื่องนั้นๆ และประสบการณ์สามารถเป็นบทเรียนให้กับชีวิตของลูกเอง ดังนั้น เมื่อเค้าทำงาน เค้าจะใช้ประสบการณ์ชีวิตที่เคยประสบมากับตัว และประสบการณ์ในห้องเรียน เพื่อพัฒนาศักยภาพของเค้าให้ดียิ่งๆขึ้น ในองค์กรที่เค้าร่วมงานด้วย

Read more

There are a lot. You get to play all kinds of roles--teacher, adviser, chef, photographer, secretary, personal shopper...bestfriend. Definitely more than what I can think of! Motherhood has become one great rollercoaster ride as per most of the mother friends I know. I take it from my mom, too. So yes, hands down to all of the amazing moms out there!

Read more

everything! the good the bad and the so so all makes up the journey. at the end of the day... when they hold your hand or say i love you and i love you more than anything in the world.... everything else doesnt matter any more

hearing your 2yo daughter tells you every morning when she wakes up that she loves you and that she frequently asks for a hug. So sweet and a great way to start my day :)

Watching your little ones grow and seeing them happy. They say you don't know love until you've held a baby in your arms

You can ask your husband on whatever you want. Plus, you can delegate all the household chores to him. Real talk here.

When your baby smiles and you feel nothing else matters... his smile becomes your world :)

Finally being able to raise a little one after years of knowing it was what u really wanted in life

VIP Member

The sweet moments when they are like angels! They keep me going through the devilish moments

The joy of motherhood is something that one can't explain. Is just amazing