Name the top 3 best things that happened to you in 2016.

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry, but only two substantial things have happened to me in 2016. First is that I have bought a new car for myself and it is a great deal for me because I find myself crippled without a car. Secondly, my sister who is 40 has found her prince charming, so I am super happy for her.

The number 1 best thing for me would always be my 2 babies as I consider them as my greatest achievement and happiness in life. Next would be the opportunity to continuously work from home, and lastly, I am stronger than ever despite all the challenges in life.

My Baby never got admitted in a hospital unlike the kids of my friends and relatives. We were able to renovate a room for our baby. We were able to celebrate our baby's 1st birthday in a nice way.

VIP Member

1) Given birth to my wonderful n beautiful daughter 2) Got new home 3) Motivation to Excercise and i have lose weight. And i am very happy about it.

Hi, I moved closer to my parents home, my married life has become more sorted and I have by fluke made friends with whom my wavelength matches.

VIP Member

These are mine: new career, found a new home, and met new friends--but above all, i still have the same love and affection from my family :)

I got a new career that i am still at and i really enjoy. My neice started primary school and i meet my mentor that has taught me alot.

1. I gave birth to my second child 2. All of us are healthy 3. We saved our marriage and conquered the hardest trials

1) i work (now im fully housewife) 2) obses with my car (interest in automotive) 3) always spendtime with family

Resigned to become SAHM, able to spend more time with family, able to have more ME time.