What advice would you give your younger self?

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

To always be fearless in everything I do. I wasn't always that way when I was in my teens -- If I could I would tell her to not overthink things and just let go and let God because good things seem to happen when I do :)

believe in yourself and enjoy your life while still single. don't rush yourself into getting married. save up some money for future and spend more time with parents/family.

enjoy life first instead of marrying early and give birth early.. haha.. it is so tiring now. to think back I haven't even enjoy myself before kids.:-(

To spend more time with my own family members instead of friends. Now that I am married and in overseas, I have less chance to see my parents and brother.

I would tell my younger self never to give in to peer pressure. Spend more time trying to love myself and stop trying to focus in pleasing others.

I would tell my younger self to care less about what others think of you, be confident about who you are and what you do or want to do.

VIP Member

I would like to tell myself to less worry and always be grateful also to follow my passion and not to sweat the small stuff

VIP Member

Don't care about what others think. It's your life. Follow your heart. Your passion and make all of your decisions yourself

To seek medical help earlier so that i can achieve more in life and be a better person, wife, and mother to my family.

To live like there's no tomorrow! Try more stuff and enjoy the moment. Don't think too much and just have fun!