What advice would you give your younger self?

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheating is an act that I believe most men can not do without because of their inconsideration and lack of strength and will to keep their pants up. As a woman and someone that happens to always commit myself to my relationships I have been heartbroken quite a few times by cheating partners but in my last relationship I devised that I had had enough and badly needed to catch my fiance in the act. I searched online and this name kept on coming up by ex clients who gave awesome recommendations so I immediately reached out to them and decided to give a try to get the heavy burden of suspicion off my mind. I never knew that a phone could be hacked without having physical access with it, all this hacker asked for were a few information on my partner and he showed me PROOF immediately he got into the phone. I immediately paid and got everything that my fiance had been hiding, he was having an affair with 2 other women which was sickening I must say.. I will be nice enough to give you this hacker’s details to anyone who needs the services. thomasgonzalez125@gmailDOTcom ,.

Read more

I would first try to understand how do I communicate something to my younger self so that he clearly understands and follows it else its a futile exercise. 1. Make sure I do not question his approach or things he liked but also get him closer to myself. 2. Learn to talk to him in his lingo #1. Then I would humbly ask him to do whatever HE thinks is good and not what the society thinks. #2. I would also like him to question more and not blindly accept #3. I would also tell him to travel more and not think of his life always in the long term but understand the POWER OF NOW

Read more

I'd tell myself that asking for help is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of humility. I grew up being reprimanded whenever I would ask for help, and it definitely put a lot of unnecessary stress for when I was younger. It still affects me now, I sometimes feel I'm unworthy of taking somebody else's time to help me with something and it definitely affects my relationships with people.

Read more

Be patient. My younger self would have hated to hear it, but seriously, be patient. Things weren't the way I wanted them to be, and there were so many things I wanted to do and have, but there's a right time and place to do all of those. Everything will fall into their right place, sooner or later. Be patient and trust the process.

Read more

Don't take yourself too seriously. Don't be scared to mess up or break the rules once in while. You'll never have it this easy, ever. Study harder and don't be too scared of those mean kids. They're the most insecure and need the most love. You're much stronger than you give yourself credit for.

Read more

Worry less, and enjoy the moments, and spend more time with my grandparents as they have been taking care of me since I was a child. They are growing old, and I am getting more busy with work and friends and I sometimes feel guilty for not spending enough time with them during my school days.

Younger Naz... Be calm and composed..(more than you are now)...Never give the reaction expected to the person who is trying to anger you deliberately or even otherwise.. Avoid drama and push people away who try to drag you into their drama... Not your drama; not your monkeys!!!

Read more

To love myself a little bit more than I should have instead of believing that I was a only burden to everyone. & also, to open up a little more to the people around me rather than just penning down my thoughts on random bits of paper before tearing them and throwing them away.

I always find myself today thinking, "Those were the good old days" and now think, I wish there had been a way of knowing that. So, I'd tell myself to never hold back, stand up for what you believe in and to make the most of your youth before you become a "real adult".

To ask for help when needed instead of keeping everything to myself. I was always afraid that people might judge me when I asked for help but I have learnt that people who really love me will not, and do whatever they can to help :)