divorce Contact

Went to catch my husband having affair . I saw him going to the mistress house in to her house. I straight away call my mother n my mother in law. When we reach her house. Only my husband come out. Dat mistress dare not come out. He lock the gate n argue argue n etc. I told him why she is hiding. You shld ask her to come out. So we went first floor, he shouting n making hell of a noise. This fucker who neglected me n my lo for 1 month plus. When during the confrontation. He keep saying he want to divorce me . I hv to wait 3 yrs to get divorce I told him i prepare all the separation doc. He told he he will sign. Fucker asking me to pay 50% of the renovation $. Which cost total est $45000. Then i argue, y shld i pay. U the one say u wan to pay. I been looking after the house n cleaning. Y shld i. Then he replied ok then dont need. Later he say house 50 50 share. I said fine. We bought resale just our house is only 1 yr old. My lo custody, he said he doesnt want . He said i can have everything. Just leave and f*** off thats wat he said. I asked him. U leave because of the mistress. He said he is much happier. The replied i told him this is temp happiness you will get. Why i say that. Bcozz she been with married man b4. Even she wen out with his boyfren so call. Which that boy is engaged. She is dating internal police officer. I told him. U will loose your wife, n ur lo. Now your family doesnt respect you. He keep saying never its ok. Just f*** off he keep saying. This is the man that i married, who is selfish, think of sex, pointed knife at my lo. Hitted me 3 times cozz cannot control his hot temper.Liers n so on. My chapter is not end yet cozz i need to speak to a lawyer to prepare separation doc. Mummy do u hv any contact of lawyer. May i know how much separation will cost. Really appreciate .

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The following link has contact of some lawyers whom you can contact directly to get the quote. Hope this helps https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-articles/what-are-the-grounds-for-getting-a-divorce/

VIP Member

Oh dear... I hope u got all the photos as evidence after he hit u. You certainly deserve better than this guy. You need someone who love you, your LO and family. Be strong!

Really sorry to hear this, and no women should be hit by a man, as if he do that it means he is not a man. Idk how to help you but stay strong and you’ll get through this

VIP Member

Omg he’s such a bastard. He dared to point knife some more. This is a violence already and you should really walk away from him because he is dangerous for you and LO.

Hi dear so sorry to hear that. Maybe this article will be useful: https://sg.theasianparent.com/top-10-divorce-lawyers-in-singapore-getting-the-legal-help-you-need

VIP Member

you are really strong mummy. you know your worth. stay strong for your lo and yes, you did the right thing by leaving him. hope you take good care of yourself mummy

That's the smartest thing you do momsh. He doesn't deserve you & your baby at all. he's dumb stupid. very immature & selfish.

VIP Member

I don't have contacts. But all i want to say is mummy. hang in there and be strong for your child. you are strong ok

Read more
VIP Member

Sad to hear. Do take care of your self during this period. Everything will pass and you will be stronger. Hugs.

Report to police force. Make him lose his job. This kind of guy dont deserve to be anyone's husband.