Just want to rant.. Dont understand why my child i cant make the decision myself just because my husband dont really bother.. just like yesterday had dinner with in law. My son having flu and cough so at night go out suppose to be wearing something hotter. So i wear him 2 clothes. But in law keep say he sweating why give him wear 2 clothes. I keep repeating myself saying he having cough and flu.. but nevermind this.. The other, my son shyt and the smell stain on the pants and for very long time so the pampers wet and the pants wet (not say very wet). So my in law change him and ask me to not let him wear pants. I was like nevermind lah. Just let him wear. Then she give me the what the hell face and carry my son walk away.. What the big deal? And we are about to go home already also.. never wear pants even colder at night.. And i dont really really understand why, at night my son is looking for me and yet my in law and her whole family love to carry my son far far away from my sight when he was looking for me instead.. they rather give him cry than carry right back to me.. being a mother is 24/7 standby.. they keep say 'let mummy rest awhile la' i was like, my own child and he is looking for me isnt it should pass back to me instead? that was why i dont really like to meet them at all... End of ranting.. thank you mummies for reading(:

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

why cant u stand up for urself and ur child? stupid girl. ur children only have u but u are not even standing up for them. your children, your responsibility. u call the shots. period. Some family members are not meant to be contacted at all.

2y ago

stupid*