Rant out about my mil

Been having a cold war with my mother in law for a week because of she keep giving my son to watch phone whenever he want. Even my son just woke up from his sleep in the morning and he ask to watch phone my mother in law didn't stop him. I trying to stop him to do so but my mother in law was so unhappy n even shout at me "he never watch la". She has been giving him to watch since he was a baby untill now he alrd use to it. My son only look for her to watch phone as only she allow. My mother in law even said me I'm crazy why don't want let him watch phone. I'm like erm afternoon n night I nvr give him meh I alr nvr say anything. I'm so pissrd off with this. I don't like her. Hoping she quickly move out. When I talk to her nicely she shouted at me. Such a no manner old lady😡😡

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴘʏ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜱᴘʏ ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ. ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘʏ ᴀᴘᴘꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏꜰꜰᴇʀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ꜰᴜɴᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ. ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ HACKMART242@ɢᴍᴀɪʟ ᴅᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ REMOTE ACCESS MOBILE SERVICE., ᴀ ᴄᴇʟʟ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋɪɴɢ ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴜɴꜱ ᴏɴ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱᴍᴀʀᴛᴘʜᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇᴛꜱ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴘʏ ᴛᴏᴏʟ ʜᴇʟᴘꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ’ꜱ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɪᴛ ᴇɴꜱᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪɢɪᴛᴀʟ ꜰᴏᴏᴛᴘʀɪɴᴛ ɪꜱ ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴘʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴀʀɢᴇᴛ.]

Read more

Don’t trust anyone it’s sad when your Husband is having an affairs with your best friend, i noticed my he was getting too closer with my friend Abigail. He chats now in private,make secret calls and even changed his phone password, I was wondering what going wrong. I had to look for other alternative until i stumble onto this good recommendation of hackerspyville@ gmail .com He helped in accessing his phone, bypassing the securities and made a clone for me to always access his messages,calls and Gallery. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

On the contrary, my in laws understand blue light is not good for babies. They will scold me even if I Tula my baby in front of laptop working. However, my MIL can feed my seven month old baby with tofu cooked from steamboat. When explained to her cannot due to the saltiness of the soup base, she even talked back and say she tasted the tofu and it's tasteless before feeding baby. I guess different MIL just have different level of stupidity.

Read more

I’m also in similar situation. I spoken to my hubby a few times, initially he intervened and switched off the TV right away. The in-laws continues give my baby screen-time, when I spoke to my hubby again, I was dumbfounded with his reply: “stop complaining about my parents, they just want to play & spend time with the grandson, how long more can they live, they are already so old!” … “I didn’t complain anything about your parents, so stop complaining” 😳

Read more
3y ago

Omg i feel you. Obv is his parents mindset wrong ofcause we nag lah….. dont know how to auto abit. Everything also want in control. Sigh…

This is the 3rd time and still counting! I hired them for several jobs, Normally I wouldn't post anything, but I have to this time because I got an awesome service from HACKMART. They were quick in replying and carrying out the task I hired them for. I love when I get great value from what I spend on. If you have any hack or third party breaching related jobs don’t hesitate to hire HACKMART. I'm a satisfied customer ✅. WWW.HACKMART.ORG,.,..

Read more

I think you really need to talk to your mother in law tell her that at early age by right should not keep giving them watch show on the phone and also you must be strict to your son if he keep asking you just say no and if he cry just let him ba cause my own mother also do this to my sister son whenever my sister son ask for the phone my mum will just give it to him and im like wth..do u know how to be a grandmother??

Read more
3y ago

ya b4 I with my husband he alr wanted to 🤣 but she going to move out this Yr or early next year but I alrd cant tolerate her how she spoiled my son. 😫

TapFluencer

I'm a strict mom who stand on my rules firm. my mil is someone who super irritating always do thing that is a no no. Initially I'll still talk nicely until I couldn't take it anymore I just raise my voice and say her eventually it stop. I feel maybe you can use a way to explain to her. if not just tell her straight protecting your child well being is the most important

Read more

Good services shows the credibility of your job and as a hacker this great team provides the best services you could ever be in need of. So if you in need of a hacker or a spy contact [email protected] they provide good services as in regards to hack and spy of any device. [email protected]

Read more
Post reply image

hm.. maybe should give the give and take approach. what's done is done, rice becomes porridge. so, just give limited timing on device usage. Maybe for an hour and after that do other activities. my 2 year old is also on screentime but limited time. That will actually encourage different brain activities .

Read more
3y ago

Maybe also try to hide his phone and encourage eating breakfast while playing with his toys outside d living area. Usually for toddlers is "out of sight, outs of mind".

How old is your son? I recently saw this article saying that young kids exposed to screens for long period of time since young age would have poor eyesight eh. Tell your husband to interfere ah. Your MIL should follow your parenting directive what. I'm also angry for you.

3y ago

Not to say she's also undermining your authority as your son's mother. I hope you're financially doing okay enough to put your kid in childcare instead. Grandma bribing child is a big no-no.