Is it normal to be more sensitive to what your Mother in law says when u are pregnant?

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think so... despite we call our in-law as mum, but still they are still not our real parent. They would still care for their own child welfare more. But the above sentence is still very subjective , some in-laws are like Angels..

During pregnancy, it is normal that women get more sensitive in Everything. Some Mum-in-laws are fine and some are not. It all depend on the situation and family background🤪 Take it with a pinch of salt😊

Read more
TapFluencer

Usually a woman’s hormones goes off whack during pregnancy and they become more sensitive. I am usually level headed by world cry at the drop of a hat when I was pregnant : )

VIP Member

Yes definitely...Not just to mil but literally the whole world🙊 Just ignore them and try and get your mind off things that make you unhappy.

TapFluencer

Yes, most definitely. As a woman, I hate to blame our hormones, but in this case, your hormones are wreaking havoc in your body.

VIP Member

yes it's very normal! Not only to your mother in law. basically to anyone. pregnanacy makes you more sensitive to everything

7y ago

Last time was saying my breastfeeding choice, then keep saying to give fm coz my breast milk like not enough, then feed my no 1 medicine don't use syringe, don't spoon and agar agar.. don't care about overdosage.. no 1 sick, tell her not to feed this and that don't listen.. gave so much trouble to me and hubby.. then recently said weird and irritating comments.. zzz

Thank God I have no MIL but I have a SIL and whether pregnant or not also the same. I don't like and get super annoyed

VIP Member

I am 5mths pregnant nw. To the extend i hate both my inlaws and i refuse to go back their house for nw..

Yup. Ithink it applies to any and everything. We tend to be more sensitive when pregnant due to the hormone changes.

VIP Member

It’s the time we r very sensitive n feeling emotional for everything.. don’t worry time will pass away