Hi, I am 7 to 8 months pregnant. Just need to rant out how I feel... I start to worry about labour pain as I decided to opt for normal delivery as I heard a lot of side effect on epidural, but I don't know if I can even handle the labour pain (I have low tolerance for pain) I also worry that how my in laws will be involving in my life. I kind of hate it when my FIL and SIL only asked about baby and how they going to pamper him when he is out. But the whole pregnancy I was taken care by my own family and my in laws they did nothing at all.. I feel really sad when they only care about the baby that's why I worry after I give birth I have no control over my own baby. My SIL, she is single and like to involve herself in my husband life. She tell my husband to ask me to endure the normal delivery without using anything anesthetic or else he have to pay more money. She is more worry about her brother spend on my labour. I just get so irritated by my In laws. I did not tell my husband because I don't want him having a hard time between his family and me. So I get myself feeling so lost, worry and sad. Sorry for the long post. I just need to rant it out.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Same, after birth we become the second fiddle, its very normal. I have to tell myself to be strong for baby, my child my say. Period.

VIP Member

I feel u.. just take epidural when u feel u can't take the pain. Take care

TapFluencer

take care & stay strong 💪💕