10 Replies

I wore contact lens during my university days. There was once the contact lens broke and scratched my cornea and I never wear anymore after that incident. I wear specs since then. Nowadays the designs of spectacles are very trendy and pretty, e.g. korea brands. Thus, you will still look pretty if you able to find the glasses that suit your face shape and styles. If you do not want to wear contact lens or glasses, you can consider to do lasik surgery. My friend did eLEx® SMILE, LASIK at http://lsc.sg/ and no side effects at all and now he has a clear vision without the need of glasses. This latest version of lasik surgery is reversible, means you can adjust when you have long-sighted in future.

Go for whichever you are comfortable wearing. I do wear glasses because I feel more comfortable in it than using contact lenses. Also, I had difficulties when I used contact lenses before like I always need to put eyedrops so as to feel comfortable. I also worked for more than 8 hours a day in my previous work and wearing contact lenses for more than 8 hours really caused eye strain. Though, it is different for everybody. Some are masters in wearing contact lenses and some aren't (like me).

I've worn contact lenses since I was 13 and it's pretty much second nature to me now. I only wear glasses at home and on long flights. I love getting eyelash extensions and with glasses, it is not convenient haha. But I agree with the rest, glasses do not mean looking old. Loads of celebrities make it look trendy and young. Choose the right kind to complement your face and all is well.

It's not advisable to use lens all the time. I prefer wearing spectacles when I am working. If you are concerned about how you would look consider getting lasik done. A lot of my friends have done it and it's pretty safe and effective. But first try some trendy glasses, even I was afraid at first that specs won't suit me but the one I have right now gives me perfect chic look.

I use them both. And depends on the mood I'm in. Most of the time i'd wear contact lenses while I'm out, and glasses while at home - it's just a lot more comfortable and to avoid my eyes getting dry. Choosing the right glasses can help you to enhance your look too, most of the time they can be very fashionable! :)

For me personally, I'd wear contact lenses when I'm out of the house and spectacles whenever I'm at home. I don't like the feeling of my glasses slipping off my nose when I'm out.

If money is not an issue, buy both. There are certain occasions and instances which would call for one or the other, and it would be great to be able to choose.

VIP Member

Wearing glasses won't stop you from looking young, go to a shop and buy glasses that are fashionable and suit your face!

I like girls with spectacles. they give you that extra chic look when wearing the correct one

post your pic of both and we can vote

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles