5 weeks pregnant but no morning sickness

Hi all - I am 5 weeks pregnant but I still have no morning sickness or any other symptoms apart from sore breasts. Shall I be worried ?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s totally normal and I consider it a blessing! I wouldn’t say that I had any morning sickness per se, but I did have 3-4 episodes of nausea and vomiting during 1st trimester. I did have sore breasts in the first few weeks too but it wasn’t a big deal and it went away before 2nd trimester. I did however start to pee a lot especially at night, which really disturbed my sleep but I’ve gotten used to it now that I’m in my 3rd trimester. And back pain too now, which to me is the worst but I’m sure it will be all worth it! Don’t worry too much and enjoy your pregnancy!

Read more

It’s normal dear! I was curious when I didn’t get any morning sickness back then too (I’m a first time mom as well)! Mine kicked in when I was about 9-10 weeks pregnant and it was quite severe, lasted till the end of my second trimester 😩 Already 34 weeks pregnant now and counting down the days till I pop y little prince out 🥰 Enjoy your pregnancy journey dear, wish you all the best ya! 💕

Read more
2y ago

Thank you so much dear :)

I have 2 boys n no morning sickness throughout both pregnancies. my BFF also have no morning sickness but she gave birth to a girl. 🤣 it's OK to not have morning sickness, don't worry, and enjoy the time of your pregnancy without morning sickness! I heard it ain't fun, so treasure the days! all the best and have a great pregnancy! 😉

Read more
2y ago

This is so helpful. Thanks a bunch :)

No worries babe. it's a blessing! ❤️ U will never want to encounter the morning sickness. Morning sickness can be very tough. Some morning sickness can extend till birth. While some morning sickness is severe like bedrest, vomiting nonstop, any intake come out again, restless etc. So best not to have morning sickness 😀

Read more
2y ago

Thanks a lot :)

im at week 5 too. no morning sickness. i get nausea mostly when im on the bus. (no such motion sickness b4 when i wasnt preg). frequent urination. sore boobs. cannot stand the smell of cheddar cheese. been spotting for more than a week alr. no red blood..oni coffee ground colour spotting.

Read more

hi there, I did not have any obvious symptoms until start of week 7 when the morning sickness starts to kick in and sore breast that hurt when I toss while sleeping.. symptoms can differ for every pregnancy and for each individual so don't worry too much! take care ya.

2y ago

This is helpful. Thanks a lot :)

sore breast is common.. most preg woman experience morning sickness or other symptoms in the later part maybe week 8 or 9 onwards.. some fortunate ones got no symptoms at all.. so don't worry as long as there is no bleeding (red or pinkish)

2y ago

This is helpful. Thanks Angela :)

its totally normal! i am now 20weeks and have zero morning sickness from day 1. i asked my gynae too cz i was also worried.. but she just laughed it off and say count my blessing as we are that small percentage who dont experience it.

2y ago

Waao lucky you haha

I didn’t have much of morning sickness when I had my two boys and my bff too. Maybe you’re have a boy too? I have heard stories of mummies carrying girls having more severe Morning Sickness thou…

2y ago

Hahah May be. Too soon to tell right now 😀

It’s normal, it may come in later or some women don’t experience morning sickness at all. At long as no bleeding, don’t think there’s any cause for concern.

2y ago

Got it!