Csect wear pants at home

Hi mummies, after csect, do you still wear pants or high waist pants at home? As i want to prepare start prepare stuff, in the event that i needed csect. As i dont think it would be comfortable wearing long dress at home/to sleep, especially in this hot weather. #FTM

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy!! Key, as long as its loose! Just put a thinking whereby ur skin needs to breathe. High waist underwear really works, binder/girdle helps ur backbone ALOT, just make sure like what other mummies says, wear it on top of ur scar. When opening the bandage, u still feel alil worried due to u start thinking like is my scar okay will it bleed or no? My way is i put a maternity pad over the scare. Because thats what my nurses at TMC did. And i followed their way like 3 weeks.Why? Because worried too much. But every night i will open my binder, lowered my underwear and pants and let it cool (airdry). But once i myself feel the scar is okay, after my masseuse cnfirm that my scar is great, then i stop putting the maternity pad. Then ure all fine! Dont worry so much! As long as u look after ur food intake!

Read more

After csect I still wore pants, high waisted ones. I feel it holds my tummy better than just wearing a dress. If I wore a dress, I still made sure to wear inner shorts, I swear by the ones frm Uniqlo, the thin material kind and get 1 size bigger so tt the band doesn't cut across your waist but above your bump. Feels super comfortable and prevents the dreaded chaffing or sweat in between your thighs!

Read more

Hi, for my prev csect, wore as normal-pants and tshirt..I also wore high waisted underwear cos of postpartum bleeding. You will need to open your dressing after 7days and by then your wound will be dried up alr. Safe delivery mummy!

I wear normal pants but have binder to support and will paste the recovery gel tape over it. I prefer at the beginning cause I don't have to bend too much while going toilet, having to pull the pants.

I wear long dress, loose fitting and thin cotton type, very comfortable. I also wore high waist long pants during confinement to protect my C-section wound

I wore normal pants after csect at home. Prepare a binder as I didn’t prepare for emergency c sect and didn’t prepare.

I just wear normal sleeping shorts.