One time pinatawag ako sa school ng anak ko kasi may problema daw . When i got there the principal explains to me that my son bullied one of his classmate i was shocked coz i dont even realized that he can do that . Whats the best thing to do to explain to him that what his doing is not right ? Do i need to punish him for doing that ?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Ask your kid to narrate what happened. After that, you can ask him questions like why did he do it, what will he feel if it was done to him. If he said he will feel bad, you can start explaining that the other kid must be feeling bad as well with what he did. Then you can ask him, will you do it again now that he knows it makes someone feel bad? The goal is to make your son realize why it is bad, and not just agree that it is bad because you say so. Also, from the reason why he did it, you can check if there are underlying issues that might have cause it.

Magbasa pa
8y ago

i agree with what you've said... and check that maybe there is some underlying issues that might cause it. prayer is important also... as a parent we should always cover them with our prayer for their protection, guidance and that they will grow up with God's will knowledge.