pregnancy is a multitude of experiences

My third pregnancy is quite a multitude of different experiences ... When i was pregnant with my 1st child i have no appetite i dnt like rice i hate the smell of food i always have u.t.i and always grumpy ... Labor just came in with the tiniest of pain to the highest i can endure ... I almost fell unconcsious after my water broke ... My body felt numb and im losing my strength that time but thanks to the midwife that attended to me and the immediate response of almost all the doctors and nurses in the emergency room we are able to deliver him normally ... My 2nd pregnancy is quite the headache aside from my hyperthyroid being too active , tons of meds for u.t.i. and my illness i contracted the chicken pox when i was 6 going 7months preggy ... And everything came out of control ... My water leaked and every minute he is losing his water in the placenta ... I got to different hospitals but all of the public hospital i go to won't accept me due to my condition telling me that they dnt have adequate equipment to accomodate my condition ... My ob was in a seminar out of town and the hospital she's affiliated kept on giving me unassured answers telling me they dnt know if we can deliver my child safely because of inadequate equipments and my ob being in a different place ... I ended up being admitted in a super luxurious hospital that made us being in debt with my inlaws that they kept on harping to me ... I have chinese husband and both my inlaws are half blood chinese and we know how they view money of course ... Though my father in law is different ... But still they cant stop talking abt it ... I just nvr cared ... So through it all i was hospitalized for a week because he is premature we cant have him out just yet ... The doctor said he is too malnourish because he wasn't able to gain the weight necessary ... We are trying to have him gain weight at least for him to reach 2kg before they take him out butaybe fate really is against us his cord coiled on his neck which made the doctors have him immediately be delivered ... my 2nd child is the most expensive with 200k+ value ... Of course thats just hospitalization hahaha ... We dnt have money ... I dnt have philhealth nor sss that time ... But thank god against all of the odds he's with us without any health problems ... I almost did not felt that i was pregnant with him and he just came out of me ... After 5yrs im having my 3rd and last child having 2 boys we really wanted to have a baby girl and we decided 5yrs is enough for me to heal my body ... Though i still have my illness everything is smooth sailing except that i gained too much weight ... I ate a lot ... Everything is so different ... My armpits gets disgusting hahaha ... Unlike with my 2kids i dnt have any changes with my body but now everything changed aside from the black lines in my armpit my belly is too big and i have tons of stretch marks its so itchy and got snake skin my body odor is also disgusting my god i even take a bath 3 times a day though i'm thankful because my illness is so dormant this time i dnt have bouts of u.t.i. nor do i feel dizzy or lightheaded ... I dnt have a lot of meds to take nor do i take my vitamins too much what only bothers me is my scoliosis hahaha ... An addition to my collection right ... All of my bones are creaking my god ... Maybe it was the reason my orthopedic told me not to get pregnant anymore hahaha but i really want a baby girl unfortunately we dnt know how to make a baby girl and it turns out still a boy ... But nvr mind its okay i'll just kidnap a baby girl when my kids grow up hahahaha ... I just hope that this time he gets to be able to get out normally im already on my 37th week and still no sign of him getting out though hahaha but im sure he's fine just waiting for the right time ... Even if everything is so mellow and calm i cant stop myself getting anxious though ... With these 3 kids i might have experienced a multitude of new things and odd circumstances but still im happy and contented ... I'm a headstrong person and i dnt like dwelling in mistakes ... I might forget a lot of things in my life but my experience with my kids are something that i dnt want to forget and keep in my heart at all times ... We will meet soon my little one ... Dory said "just keep swimming" hahaha

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I’ve read everything. 😊 ang cute ng story. Totoo iba iba talaga ang pagbubuntis. You might want to try for a baby girl after momsh.. hehe. Have a safe delivery. Keep safe and God bless.