Do you think it's wise to invest in stock market?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yes. :) I know a quite a number of people who invested and continues to invest their earnings by buying company shares. I know little about stock market but I'm pretty confident that it is a wise idea. It is better to invest your hard earned money in something that will yield it back in folds by letting it work for you than keep it saved and stagnant. My big brother invested in stock market and he is very diligent in checking if his investments are growing or the current stocks are fluctuating. Ofcourse, in investing on this, you have to put effort in learning the do's and dont's of it and how it really works. My brother said there are people in the stock market industry you can hire to manage and advise you about your shares. Also, there are programs and seminars you can avail to get started on your stock market investments. One of the firms that can offer you these services is COL Financial Philippines https://www.colfinancial.com/ape/Final2/home/new_to_investing.asp To have in depth understanding of this matter, you can always use the reading materials available at Philippine Stock Exchange Academy http://www.pseacademy.com.ph/LS/staticpages/id-1308743658849/PSE_Academy.html which are readily available for people to be educated about stocks and why/how to invest on them. :)

Magbasa pa

Yes it is, however you don't have enough knowledge and the time to monitor your investment on a daily basis, it may not be advisable for you. It would be much safer if you invest through a 3rd party, like insurance companies, wherein they have their own Fund Managers whose role is just to monitor the rise and fall in the stock market. For experts in the stock market, they'd rather do it themselves. But for most of us, it is better to put your investment in a company that has a good fund manager.

Magbasa pa

Yes! I have just started investing in the stock market through applying at COL Financial which is a broker. It has more return than investing it in the bank, though it has bigger risk. But before entering in the stock market, you have to study it first. I enrolled at trulyrichclub by Bo Sanchez and it's got everything you need about investing! the membership is only 500 a month and it's all worth it. :)

Magbasa pa

Yes! You just have to study stocks you're buying. It requires not so much of your time since it can be passively monitored. You can start with just 500php. I am with BPI trade, and planning to enrol in COL too. If you're lucky, you can get higher than banks' interests in your money through stock trading. Lastly, you must be prepared in taking risks since there's no guarantee in stock trading.

Magbasa pa

It's good to invest in the stock market if you have knowledge on how to play with it. Madaming pasikot sikot na kailangan mong alamin, otherwise baka hindi sa tamang investment mo mailagay ang pera mo. For me, mas safe if you sign up for a variable plan na lang. Ipagkakatiwala mo ang pera mo sa isang fund manager at sya na bahala sa investments mo.

Magbasa pa

Of course it is. But you have to have a deep knowledge about stocks investment because not all the time you win and gain more income. Hiring a financial manager from tje stock investment firm that you'll partner with will really help. You'll not actually hire, you have the option to ask someone from the firm to handle your account.

Magbasa pa

I think it is! But you have to do your research, be prepared and know what you're getting in to. The stock market is no joke and it is also very unpredictable so you have to be prepared for the gamble.

For me yes, if you know how to invest in the stock market, over the longterm i know i will be ok because of the skills i have learned over the years.