How to quit smoking

Hi there. Mummies who were smokers before you got pregnant, how did y'all quit smoking during pregnancy? I'm still in my early stages and I find it so hard to just quit smoking. I've gradually decreased my smoking session though (max I'd smoke in a day would be 3 sticks) but I really wanna quit smoking totally. I wouldn't want anything to affect the foetus. Also , I have a toddler turning 2 at home so I don't want to affect his health as well. Although I know that it's all in god's hand if anything were to happen to my foetus , I still feel that I play a part in keeping this pregnancy healthy. Hope to hear some advises on how you guys kept away from smoking. Thanks!!

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m not sure how I did it, but being a smoker for more than 13 years, a pack a day.. one day I decided I want to have a baby. And that day I was so determined, I did not go into like reducing the frequency but I just told myself I should stop completely and immediately. I did, and 3months later I was pregnant. Now bearing 2nd child and never had a puff. I think quit smoking the hardest is part is all in your mind. If you are determined, you can quit it completely now. Also the health of the baby does get impacted if you smoke and drink. Doesnt need God to interfere. So don’t risk it.

Read more