Scared To Be A Mom

Hi there, I wonder if anyone else also feels the same way? Sometimes I get so worried thinking about the future. I don't know if I can handle it.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Totally feels you babe. When I just had my baby, I don't even dare to hold her while I was in the hospital. I just peep at her while she's in her bed and take pics of ppl carrying her. Once the nurse put her on me to try breast feeding, I don't even dare to move a single bit. But no matter how, end of the day we still got to carry her and hold up the responsibility as a mommy. When your baby is screaming and crying, it's an auto mother instinct that you will want to console your baby and do whatever it takes to calm your baby down. No worries, let nature take its course :)

Read more

Yes, understand how u feel, that’s why I kept deferring to have kid. My worries are more financial wise - how to managed family expenses with 1 income and kid as my job nature is very mobile so definitely can’t work when pregnant. Also, I’d prefer to be able to stay at home with kid and take care of them as I know dual income is good but not beneficial for the kid. But now that am pregnant, just have to take it and see how it goes.

Read more

Whatever it is, we have been blessed to have a child. Being worried is part of being human and it’s totally normal! There are days i’m worried too but most of the time I keep positive. We already carry them for 9 months and that shows how strong we are as a mother! Takecare

I also scared. I dont know if im ready for this 24/7 work. But hey im doing just fine. Yes tiring but when u get to see ur baby smiling and laughing alr its worth it.

Super Mum

Ne. But we dont know what the future holds. So take it slowly and dont dwell much. Scary yes.. but just tawakkal. 😊 All the best! InsyaAllah all be fine

I feel you! There is so many fears but one thing I know that im not alone and with the support from hubby and family.. we can do this! 💪🏻

VIP Member

Yes. Same as me. But I will share my though with my hubby. Then he will use his way to advise and cheer me up.

VIP Member

I also have worries and get anxiety when I was pregnant. But there is nothing a mother can do!💕

VIP Member

I feel the same too babe, you will never be truly ready. Everyday is a new learning journey

VIP Member

I felt the same when my baby was in there. But when he is out, somehow u will be ready.