Scared, how…

Based on my first day of last period I should be W8. But I’ve been procrastinating seeing a doc because… last Nov I didn’t have a successful experience and it happened around this same week…… feels a bit different from last time but still scared of disappointment and lost… don’t think I can handle it again

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Seeing earlier is better as doctor can prescribe pills to stabilise your pregnancy. Also you are not late yet because most gynae will only see you when you are week 8 - week 10. Just go register first, even if you want to see them, they may not even have the slot for you and you may have to wait. There's an urgent O & G dept in KKH (24hours) if you just want to see a gynae immediately without scheduling and without letting anyone know. I went there to get my folic acid and progesterone when i found myself bleeding at 8 weeks. They have equipment to scan the baby for you also to check for a strong heartbeat. Just go for your own (and your baby's) peace of mind.

Read more
11mo ago

Waiting for my first scan now 😵‍💫

Agreed with the other reply.. I think just see the gynae to have a peace of mind? Instead of worrying for a longer time.. hope everything will be ok for you 🙏🏻 I arranged scans at shorter intervals cos also worry too much

If so worried isnt seeing a gynae better than worrying for nth? ☹️

TapFluencer

🙏💕