stretch marks

Hi there! How to remove stretch marks after giving birth? Any cream or oul recommendations? Mine was quite alot especially the silver2 colour ☹️

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Stretch marks are thin purple or red lines on the skin that appear as the skin is rapidly stretched over a short period of time. Many women notice the appearance of stretch marks in the last few months of pregnancy. These marks most often appear on the breasts, stomach, buttocks, thighs and hips. Stretch marks tend to fade over time, but it is difficult to eliminate them completely. The best way to avoid serious stretch marks in pregnancy is to keep the skin well moisturized and as elastic as possible. Young living - Gentle Baby

Read more
VIP Member

Recommend to use mustela brand anti-stretch mark cream. So far it works well for me. Best to start applying from 2nd trimester onwards daily after shower before and for another few months after childbirth.

VIP Member

Hi babe! I had mine too because I did not use it when I was pregnant and regretted afterwards but it's gone after using the stretch marks cream. Must keep on applying

Post reply image
VIP Member

With time taking it will reduce but not completely.. u hv start before baby borm .. any oil or moisturiser before n after warm bath just do a gentle massage

Super Mum

Quite hard to remove stretch marks after they are formed... Best to apply during 2nd trimester before you even see any stretch marks.

4y ago

My bad coz i dont see any marks during my 2nd, so i dnt really apply anything. Now im giving birth soon and my tummy look like zebra 🤣☹️

Like the rest, I do recommend Bio Oil. Was recommended to me by my SIL, and I didn't have stretch marks post-natal!

You can try Belly Balm by Inara Organics. It works for me 💃🏻

I am currently using clarins stretch mark cream and it helps

You can try bio oil or clarins product for stretch mark