Inconsiderate people

Can't understand why some people's husband, coughing so badly and still attend antenatal class. The class is full of pregnant ladies. Cannot just stay at home or wear a mask? What will you do if you are in this situation?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Some people don't really think about others, we just have to do our best to protect ourselves... I would just sit as far from the sick person as possible 😅. If you bring a mask can just take it out and wear haha

i will dagger stare. and whip out a face mask to pass to him. or some tissues to ask him to cover his mouth! really inconsiderate just like all those self-entitled people coughing and sneezing in public.

Yes, I had a similar experience. The husband was coughing and sniffing so badly and the room was poorly ventilated. Thank goodness I didn’t fall sick after the class.

Hey, Yes this is basic courtesy to have a mask when you know that it can affect others. I would suggest talk to the organiser about it

Yes probably safer for you to wear mask since these people might continue to be nonchalant towards others’ feelings.

VIP Member

Yes, I can understand how you feel. Somehow, it's those who are sick who aren't wearing masks! How frustrating!

VIP Member

Do they allow him to come in? Can talk to the organiser cause it’s a viral period.

I would inform the organiser about it. We should all have knowledge on such hygiene

VIP Member

Maybe he came so not to disappoint his wife but still, its inconsiderate.

VIP Member

Yes something which I fail to understand too! It happens everywhere:(