WongBB Antenatal Class

Hi mummies, anyone attended wongbb antenatal crash course? I signed up for it but it changed to a zoom session instead of a physical lesson due to covid. ): but we wanted to attend the physical class to learn some hands on skills. Is it worth it to attend the zoom lesson? Otherwise, anyone managed to get a refund? Please advise. Thank you!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummies, we joined wong bb crash course on this month also, and get changed to zoom session as well. Honestly, still worth it because Dr Wong explained it very well & quite easy to understand with, even though still preferred to get physical class for sure. But with current situation, cant say so much, better safe than sad ma.. and for refund, as i know when we book the class, stated on their invoice is non refundable, but maybe u can ask more about that. ☺️

Read more

Same thing happened to me in July this year. I requested for a refund but no luck. I’m pretty certain there is somewhere that states a refund is not possible even if change to zoom when you purchase the class. There was a quick physical session conducted subsequently and that was helpful as the key topics covered were things like swaddling, burping, bathing baby and how to calm a crying baby.

Read more

Heard that their classes always get cancelled or changed to zoom at the last minute. I attended their zoom lesson only because they promised to have a make up physical class, but recently they cancelled the physical class due to "covid" restrictions which is absurd. I would advise you not to attend the zoom lesson and instead request for a full refund.

Read more