CONTEST TIME! Stand to win a Bosch Readyy Handstick Vacuum Cleaner worth $399! http://www.bosch-home.com.sg/products/vacuum-cleaners/handstick/range/BBH22041.html Just tell us why you want to win the Bosch Readyy Handstick and we will select the best answer! NOTE: Contest ends 12pm, 8th April 2017. We will contact the winner via email for prize collection details.

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Parent Town, I would love to own a Bosch Readyy Handstick Vacuum Cleaner for my family! Several of my other mummy-friends are also using this vacuum cleaner in their homes and they have only glowing praise 👍 for this Bosch model. They highly RECOMMEND me to get it! One of the mummies loaned me their Bosch vacuum over the week last month (when they went for vacation) and I totally fell heads over heels in love 😍 with it! During my experience with the use of the Bosch Readyy Handstick vacuum cleaner, I noted that it has a good airflow and strong suction power which is able to suck up tiny dust and dirt easily. I used it on the living room homogeneous tiles, coffee table rug as well as the bedrooms' laminate flooring. The vacuum cleaner was able to glide smoothly over the rug and hard floor seamlessly, picking up the dust bits rather quickly, leaving the areas spotless. The vacuum filter is also made of washable foam and can last for ages. 👏👏it is very important to ensure that the floors are constantly clean as all babies love to crawl around, exploring every little corner of the house, no exception for my little one 👶 Secondly, the vacuum cleaner is at a comfortable height for holding on and the on-off button is also conveniently located at the TOP of the handle. What impresses me the most is that it is WIRELESS and there is no need for parents to worry about their babies and toddlers tripping over the wires or wires tangling with the chair legs. Thirdly, it has a sleek, compact and sturdy design, which makes storage easy. Moreover, it can also be dismantled into 3 pieces and stored neatly into the cupboard. It is extremely light and it's swivelling pivot head makes it agile and able to reach very tight corners and spaces easily without bending over. Lastly, it is 2-in-1 and there is a handheld vacuum canister which daddy can use it to vacuum his car. Overall, I feel that the Bosch Readyy Vacuum Cleaner is a great gadget to own to help out in the housework as it is not only efficient but also kid-friendly in design. With the time saved from all the never-ending household chores, we can also have more time to spend with our kids! Parent Town, thanks for the giveaway!!! ❤

Read more
TapFluencer

currently i am handling cleaning part in my house..if i say no anytime ..then my wife will kick me out of my own house :)....so i have 2 options with me 1.change my wife mind in way that she will be handling cleaning ..and i happily sit on my sofa and watch TV with my little baby 2.get a product which gives me more technical specs like performance,hygiene,comfort So now which option i have to choose? the first one ? no way, because husbands can't change wives minds easily ..its a fact in real world :) So i left with second option only...i.e get good product..like no cable..2in1 handling...washable filter...easy emtying mechanism...flexible for easy storing..and more important it should be "environmental friendly" as my singapore prefers it.i belive this bosch product accounted for all these,if yes then please give it to me to make my life easy hey,my wife is caylling for cleaning now :( catch u later

Read more

Beside the 6years old irobot, I don't own other vacuum cleaner. The existing irobot is old and starts to give intermittent problem. Now, with a 6 mths old baby in the house, I will need a new vacuum cleaner that cleans more than floor area. The requirement are; 1. Wireless so that baby wouldn't trip on the cord when he starts crawling and walking. 2. Having a baby means we need to keep the house clean so the new vacuum cleaner will need to be able to clean corner as well. (My Irobot is not able to clean corner.) 3. Able to clean up baby food spill mess. 4. I'm a stay home mum who has to handle all the household chores. I wish to have one vacuum that can swiftly clean the sofa and floor. This will saves me hassle and give me more time with baby. Bosch readyy handstick nicely fits the requirements and I truly hope to win it. Thank you!

Read more

I am in need of this vacuum cleaner!! I am at the moment juggling between a 3 month old, a dog and trying to manage the household cleanliness. This Bosch handstick vacuum cleaner would be a tremendous help for my household. I have owned a few handheld vacuums before and the suction power is not as strong as I would like them to be. I babywear my baby when doing housework and it is a hassle for me to keep bending down to on and off it and also managing the wires so I won't trip over them as I go aboutm Another factor is the lack of storage space in my house at the moment. With that big clumsy vacuum taking most of the space up, the Bosch handheld vacuum will free up much needed space! Save time, save space and saving the amount of work needed!

Read more

We want to win the Bosch handstick because of the following main reasons: 1) It is ergonomic to use. Most vacuum cleaners are too frustrating and difficult to use such that cleaning up the house becomes a chore. 2) It is a 2-in-1 device. It cleans messes and spills easily with the detachable handheld vacuum cleaner. 3) Dust removal is a simple process as the dust container and foam filter are easy to remove. To conclude, we really want to win the Bosch Readyy Handstick. If I have this vacuum cleaner, I would clean up the house more often and efficiently. This would provide a clean environment for my family members. I would even lend it to my neighbours and friends if they want to test it before buying. 😃

Read more

I hope to win this cordless handstick vacuum cleaner for my family because we need this. My girl is around 14months and has just started walking. Eventually she would be walking and running around the house and we cannot stop doing housework just because she is around the house. We have to be more careful when using the current vacuum cleaner which has the long cable connected to the power socket as my toddler might trip over. This cordless feature is great as it reduces the chances of my toddler tripping over and messing with the cable. Secondly I can do the floor cleaning with one hand and carry my toddler on the other concurrently without having to stop and unplug a few times. Time saving! which also means more time for my toddler too.

Read more
2y ago

I believe in using Bosch quality hand stick product as it has been more efficient and good 👍😊. It could take up less space in the house . thanks

I'm badly in need of a vacuum cleaner as mine has broken down, thus few days been searching around n wondering what type of vacuum cleaner are more durable. As a housewife taking care of kids and making sure our house clean to let kids have a comfortable living. Both my kids are allergy of dust, so clean environment is very important. Bosch hand held cordless vacuum can help me clean faster and cleaner, the runtime is also longer then other brands. This can be cost effective. I can simply use it anytime at any corner.

Read more
VIP Member

Hi parent town .. I love to win Bosch hand stick for my baby n my family .. coz my lo is very expert in searching things n am keeping my home clean but still some things may left some time.. but With the Help Of Bosch Hand Stick I can b worry free in cleaning n I can give a Healthy n Happy play time for my Baby n I too have more time to Spend with my Lovely Lo.. n the precious time makes memorable with him.. Thanks in advance to Bosch n partner of parent town app..

Read more

Hope to win the Bosch Readyy Handstick which really comes in handy for us especially when we have a baby at home. We can be sure that the floors would be sparkling clean for our baby to crawl around and the cordless feature of the vacuum cleaner would definitely ease our worry that our baby might trip over it while cruising around the house. It is such a perfect choice for us. #contest #thankyou

Read more

I want to win this because it is cordless, flexible, 2in1 easily removable handheld vacuum, clean everywhere thoroughly, easy to clean, ultra slim to reach difficult area, freestanding for easy charging, exchangeable battery pack. Indeed an excellent helper that can pick up my girl's food on the floor since I've been practicing baby led weaning. :)

Read more