CONTEST TIME! Stand to win a Bosch Readyy Handstick Vacuum Cleaner worth $399! http://www.bosch-home.com.sg/products/vacuum-cleaners/handstick/range/BBH22041.html Just tell us why you want to win the Bosch Readyy Handstick and we will select the best answer! NOTE: Contest ends 12pm, 8th April 2017. We will contact the winner via email for prize collection details.

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

currently i am handling cleaning part in my house..if i say no anytime ..then my wife will kick me out of my own house :)....so i have 2 options with me 1.change my wife mind in way that she will be handling cleaning ..and i happily sit on my sofa and watch TV with my little baby 2.get a product which gives me more technical specs like performance,hygiene,comfort So now which option i have to choose? the first one ? no way, because husbands can't change wives minds easily ..its a fact in real world :) So i left with second option only...i.e get good product..like no cable..2in1 handling...washable filter...easy emtying mechanism...flexible for easy storing..and more important it should be "environmental friendly" as my singapore prefers it.i belive this bosch product accounted for all these,if yes then please give it to me to make my life easy hey,my wife is caylling for cleaning now :( catch u later

Read more