CONTEST TIME! Stand to win a Bosch Readyy Handstick Vacuum Cleaner worth $399! http://www.bosch-home.com.sg/products/vacuum-cleaners/handstick/range/BBH22041.html Just tell us why you want to win the Bosch Readyy Handstick and we will select the best answer! NOTE: Contest ends 12pm, 8th April 2017. We will contact the winner via email for prize collection details.

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Parent Town, I would love to own a Bosch Readyy Handstick Vacuum Cleaner for my family! Several of my other mummy-friends are also using this vacuum cleaner in their homes and they have only glowing praise 👍 for this Bosch model. They highly RECOMMEND me to get it! One of the mummies loaned me their Bosch vacuum over the week last month (when they went for vacation) and I totally fell heads over heels in love 😍 with it! During my experience with the use of the Bosch Readyy Handstick vacuum cleaner, I noted that it has a good airflow and strong suction power which is able to suck up tiny dust and dirt easily. I used it on the living room homogeneous tiles, coffee table rug as well as the bedrooms' laminate flooring. The vacuum cleaner was able to glide smoothly over the rug and hard floor seamlessly, picking up the dust bits rather quickly, leaving the areas spotless. The vacuum filter is also made of washable foam and can last for ages. 👏👏it is very important to ensure that the floors are constantly clean as all babies love to crawl around, exploring every little corner of the house, no exception for my little one 👶 Secondly, the vacuum cleaner is at a comfortable height for holding on and the on-off button is also conveniently located at the TOP of the handle. What impresses me the most is that it is WIRELESS and there is no need for parents to worry about their babies and toddlers tripping over the wires or wires tangling with the chair legs. Thirdly, it has a sleek, compact and sturdy design, which makes storage easy. Moreover, it can also be dismantled into 3 pieces and stored neatly into the cupboard. It is extremely light and it's swivelling pivot head makes it agile and able to reach very tight corners and spaces easily without bending over. Lastly, it is 2-in-1 and there is a handheld vacuum canister which daddy can use it to vacuum his car. Overall, I feel that the Bosch Readyy Vacuum Cleaner is a great gadget to own to help out in the housework as it is not only efficient but also kid-friendly in design. With the time saved from all the never-ending household chores, we can also have more time to spend with our kids! Parent Town, thanks for the giveaway!!! ❤

Read more