Find and Win with FJBenjamin Babyzen Yoyo2 Stroller Giveaway

To participate and stand a chance to win, simply: 1. Participate in the contest here: https://community.theasianparent.com/contest/fjbenjamin-babyzen-yoyo2-stroller-giveaway-this-february/1825?lng=en 2. Find the missing piece and comment on it in the comment section below One LUCKY WINNER will receive FJBenjamin Babyzen Yoyo 2 Stroller

Find and Win with FJBenjamin Babyzen Yoyo2 Stroller Giveaway
609 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Answer: a As a new parent, I am always on the lookout for the best baby gear that will help me navigate this new journey of parenthood. That's why I am absolutely thrilled about the opportunity to win this amazing baby stroller prize! Winning this prize would be a dream come true for me and my little one. It would provide us with a safe, reliable, and convenient way to explore the world together, and make our outings so much more enjoyable and stress-free. Not only that, but this baby stroller looks like it has all the features I need to make my life easier as a parent. From the adjustable handlebars and reclining seat, to the large storage basket and easy-to-use design, this stroller seems like it would be the perfect addition to our family. I am so excited about the possibility of winning this amazing baby stroller prize, and I can't wait to see how it will help me and my little one make some incredible memories together. So please consider me for this opportunity - it would mean the world to us!

Read more
Post reply image

The missing piece is A. I love how the Babyzen Yoyo2 Stroller is designed to be ultra compact, super sturdy and plus, it folds and unfolds in just a blink of an eye! As me and my hubby are waiting for our little one to arrive, we really do hope to be able to win this stroller which will make it easy to bring our baby around as we travel. Its super lightweight design will also be easy for me to carry it around without my husband around as I am a very petite lady and might not be able to manage a heavy stroller. Lots of love!! ❤️

Read more

The missing piece is ‘A’! Been eyeing the babyzen yoyo2 after seeing many parents using it on the streets. After seeing a fellow mum folding the stroller up at the taxi stand, I’m particularly impressed with how easy it is to fold and keep, and how compact it is! The sling makes it extra easy to bring around and load it in public transport. It’d be SO convenient for me and my husband; we travel a lot and do not own a car. Hope to win it! 😊

Read more

A!!! hopefully to get the stroller as my baby outgrown very fast. My bb and I wish to get this stroller as she has been using cheap stroller which may pose her in danger… By getting this stroller help me ensure her safety and she is able to feel more comfortable during her ride. As a mother, safety and comfortably is the most priority for my bb.

Read more

the answer to this puzzle is "a". ❤️💛🩷🩵Babyzen Yoyo2 stroller is exactly what I need. It opens and closes with a 1 hand action. Not to mention its lightweight. Suitable for mummies that brings baby out exploring alone like me. The bottom is spacious enough for the diaper bag. This is the perfect stroller for baby and me.

Read more

The missing piece is A!!! Baby zen has been my dream stroller since I read about it even before I got married. Now that we have a baby on the way, and being one of the first amongst my friends to have one, I can’t wait to win this and let my friends have a go at this stroller so that when the time comes, they can get it too!

Read more

the missing piece is A, i hope i can win this as this is my 1st time participating this contest and im new/1st born mummy and willing to use for my 1st child born now his age 1 month plus going 2 month. Saw video on facebook about this stroller its easy to close and open and if i win is easy for me to use the stroller.

Read more

The missing piece is A! I dont have a stroller yet and expecting my son in may 2023 :) i was looking at the babyzen yoyo2 as my friends tell me that the stroller is easy to maneuver in a tight space which is crucial for navigating singapore's urban environment and that it is easy to fold.

"a" is where the missing piece is. I'm a stroller fanatic daddy and I am a huge fan of babyzen yo-yo strollers. I dare say even the older versions of the yo-yo stroller are still reliable and extremely mobile. A stroller that can make a baby sit quietly for hours is a good stroller 💪

The missing piece is A! Heard super good reviews about the babyzen yoyo! As a current sahm of 1, having a good stroller is like a special privilege for us and we really hope to have 1 to use for both my current and upcoming LOs. Bless the organizers for this contest 🥰❤️