CONTEST TIME! Stand to win a Bosch Readyy Handstick Vacuum Cleaner worth $399! http://www.bosch-home.com.sg/products/vacuum-cleaners/handstick/range/BBH22041.html Just tell us why you want to win the Bosch Readyy Handstick and we will select the best answer! NOTE: Contest ends 12pm, 8th April 2017. We will contact the winner via email for prize collection details.

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am in need of this vacuum cleaner!! I am at the moment juggling between a 3 month old, a dog and trying to manage the household cleanliness. This Bosch handstick vacuum cleaner would be a tremendous help for my household. I have owned a few handheld vacuums before and the suction power is not as strong as I would like them to be. I babywear my baby when doing housework and it is a hassle for me to keep bending down to on and off it and also managing the wires so I won't trip over them as I go aboutm Another factor is the lack of storage space in my house at the moment. With that big clumsy vacuum taking most of the space up, the Bosch handheld vacuum will free up much needed space! Save time, save space and saving the amount of work needed!

Read more