CONTEST TIME! Stand to win a Bosch Readyy Handstick Vacuum Cleaner worth $399! http://www.bosch-home.com.sg/products/vacuum-cleaners/handstick/range/BBH22041.html Just tell us why you want to win the Bosch Readyy Handstick and we will select the best answer! NOTE: Contest ends 12pm, 8th April 2017. We will contact the winner via email for prize collection details.

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I hope to win this cordless handstick vacuum cleaner for my family because we need this. My girl is around 14months and has just started walking. Eventually she would be walking and running around the house and we cannot stop doing housework just because she is around the house. We have to be more careful when using the current vacuum cleaner which has the long cable connected to the power socket as my toddler might trip over. This cordless feature is great as it reduces the chances of my toddler tripping over and messing with the cable. Secondly I can do the floor cleaning with one hand and carry my toddler on the other concurrently without having to stop and unplug a few times. Time saving! which also means more time for my toddler too.

Read more
2y ago

I believe in using Bosch quality hand stick product as it has been more efficient and good 👍😊. It could take up less space in the house . thanks