CONTEST TIME! Stand to win a Bosch Readyy Handstick Vacuum Cleaner worth $399! http://www.bosch-home.com.sg/products/vacuum-cleaners/handstick/range/BBH22041.html Just tell us why you want to win the Bosch Readyy Handstick and we will select the best answer! NOTE: Contest ends 12pm, 8th April 2017. We will contact the winner via email for prize collection details.

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

We want to win the Bosch handstick because of the following main reasons: 1) It is ergonomic to use. Most vacuum cleaners are too frustrating and difficult to use such that cleaning up the house becomes a chore. 2) It is a 2-in-1 device. It cleans messes and spills easily with the detachable handheld vacuum cleaner. 3) Dust removal is a simple process as the dust container and foam filter are easy to remove. To conclude, we really want to win the Bosch Readyy Handstick. If I have this vacuum cleaner, I would clean up the house more often and efficiently. This would provide a clean environment for my family members. I would even lend it to my neighbours and friends if they want to test it before buying. 😃

Read more