CONTEST TIME! Stand to win a Bosch Readyy Handstick Vacuum Cleaner worth $399! http://www.bosch-home.com.sg/products/vacuum-cleaners/handstick/range/BBH22041.html Just tell us why you want to win the Bosch Readyy Handstick and we will select the best answer! NOTE: Contest ends 12pm, 8th April 2017. We will contact the winner via email for prize collection details.

30 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Beside the 6years old irobot, I don't own other vacuum cleaner. The existing irobot is old and starts to give intermittent problem. Now, with a 6 mths old baby in the house, I will need a new vacuum cleaner that cleans more than floor area. The requirement are; 1. Wireless so that baby wouldn't trip on the cord when he starts crawling and walking. 2. Having a baby means we need to keep the house clean so the new vacuum cleaner will need to be able to clean corner as well. (My Irobot is not able to clean corner.) 3. Able to clean up baby food spill mess. 4. I'm a stay home mum who has to handle all the household chores. I wish to have one vacuum that can swiftly clean the sofa and floor. This will saves me hassle and give me more time with baby. Bosch readyy handstick nicely fits the requirements and I truly hope to win it. Thank you!

Read more