Hello mommies, i have concern my son is currently in 3rd grade im struggling how to be a supportive parent

My son ddnt share whats going on with him but i have the feeling hes deAling with so much hates towards me, now the school principal wants to have a meeting with me regarding two incidents involving my son, 2 weeks ago one of his classmate needs to go to the clinic because my son stabbed his face using pencil his classmate just asked my son why are you late maybe my son felt he got embarrassed inside the classroom why he reacted that way, the next coming week last week one of his classmate needs to go to clinic my son accidentally cut his palm while he's helping him, i asked my son he said its an accident i feel that hes dealing with too much he never share any to me, if i stop him on some things that i know thats gonna harm him he'll call me a bad mother and that hurts me so much especially im The only one raising him, i dont have a yaya just me and him i doing everything myself i feel that he never appreciate it even most of the time im having a hard time disciplining him, hes unmotivated when it comes to studying i feel that because its just me and him he mentioned one time he doesnt want to go to school because he doesnt have a father, no grandma and grandpa so i explained to him he needs to accept the truth thats its just me and him and just be grateful that he has a mother that takes care of everything it doesnt need to be a big family for him to feel that he has family i told him when i was his age its just me and my dad but i grew up with my lola my father doesnt give me time because he needs to work hard, but him very lucky that his own mother who prepared everything for him, tutor him very involved very supportive and he needs to be thankful for that not all kids has that kind of support from parent, that he cant have everything all he need is to be happy and grateful for whats given to him and stop looking for things what he doesnt have and be contented

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I feel you mamsh, aq my anak aq s unang asawa 8yrs old n xa nghiwlay kme ng papa nya 2yrs old xa pero kilala nya kung sino ang papa nya minsn hinihram xa ng ate ng papa nya pra mkita xa and my 2nd hubby nko pero nsakin anak madlas mama ko ang kasma nya dun xa ngsstay s mama ko kc dun xa ng aaral pero everyweekend ksma ko xa every off ko my bonding kme nbbli ko mga request nya ok cla ng hubby ko at alam nya kung bkit kme nghiwlay ng papa nya, pero minsn pag nppgalitan ko xa kc pag ngllaro n ca wla n syang ibang iniintindi as in don n xa nakfocus ung pra bang akala mo d nkapglaro tas pag pinigilan mo n galit na galit na iiyakan na dna makakilos kc ngttampo na mrming sermunan muna bago nya mrealize na mali na pla gingwa nya. Nkkaguilty na msktan ang anak lalo nat ang gusto ko lng nmn ay ang mging mabuting ina . Nkkita ko s anak kong un ung ugali ng papa nya kya gusto ko mabgo un .naiisip ko ang hirap mging isang perfect na ina. Sbi ko nga s mama ko ang hirap pala mging mgulang ma kht na ibgy mo n lhat d prin pla sapat. Ngguilty aq pag nssktan ko xa at nppgalitan kc iba dn ngging reaksyon nya pg nppagalitan ngging wild. Pero d nmn pde n lageng aamuin at palalabasin na tama ang gngwa nya .laht ng pkiusap at pangaral lage ko n nssabi s knya pero pg s rules ko my nilabag n nmn back to zero n nmn kme ang hirap tlga pero kinakaya

Magbasa pa