Any single mom or dad here? How do you manage tough times? What's the biggest problem you've experienced in your parenthood? (by the way, salute to all of you!)

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Not a single mom, but there are times when I feel like I am. It's crazy when your husband has episodes in his life when he gives you all the burden and you have to shoulder everything for the sake of the family. It's when you have to take care of your children because you don't have other relatives who live nearby to help you, and work at home at the same time. You do literally everything on a day-to-day basis. Everything suffers - health, emotional, mental and physical aspects in your life are all affected. But you don't have a choice but to keep going for your children.

Magbasa pa

My best friend is a single mom with 3 kids. Hands down to her coz she's still able to take care of herself well despite all the stress and challenges in raising her kids. She's also a very good provider, sobrang madiskarte. Lahat ng pwdeng source of income, she'd go for it.

My mom, she's a single mom and I can say that she's very good at handling tough times. I never saw her stressed out at things even though I exactly know what she feels inside. :) My mom's the best!

me im a single mom..and 3mos na lang lalabas n si bby..ofcourse financial support major prb.but with ur fam and god kakayanin lahat..d ka bbgyan n lord ng prb n alam nyang di mo kakayanin..tama?

We have a friend who's a single mom. Her son gets sick and hospitalize monthly. One of her major problems is financial support and more time to spend with her son.