Cycling while Preggy?

Since MECQ again.. I am working in a medical field as one of the admin. Bicycle is one of my mode of transportation going to work. When they let Motorcycle back riding I stop to cycle. Then starting tomorrow, will be back on cycling again. I am 5weeks and 6 days preggy. Do you think Cycling is okay for us Preggy mama?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Thanks for sharing that link with us. I am looking for it for my friend and I am glad I found your post. I will surely share your post with her. While searching for it online, I also found https://www.bikethesites.com/flat-bar-vs-drop-bar/ website where I found the difference between a flat bar and a drop bar. And after reading that article, now I know which one is better for me.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

You can also check on the activities section here in the app for other activities that you need to do while pregnant. Take care!

Post reply image

Pwede naman po siguro, but with utmost caution. Maselan po ang 1st trimester. Pa clear na lang din po muna kayo kay OB 🙂

Post reply image
4y ago

Ayun nga mommy.. mag pa tvs daw muna ako. Hindi pa din kasi ako nakakapag pa consult. Thanks Ma.